torstai 20. elokuuta 2009

Kylie is back and I wanna pay for it.

I was worried about my childhood (and adulthood :) icon Kylie Minogue for a while. Her sense of style went down in a past few years as she became too ordinary again. Now I'm not worried anymore. She is back! LadyGaga's short era as the princess of style in pop is over... Check out the cover of INSTINCT. Kylie has started to promote her 11th album due early 2010 and now I'm looking forward to it.



I need a hardcopy of this. It is a gay magazine and I'm sure it sells only few copies in Finland. And the hardcopy does not need to be free (even though free is the new black). I need to find INSTINCT at Helsinki newsstands now - where is it for sale? Please let pay for this!

PS. Remember the time when wallpapers were a hit? Well, they are back! If you like men, check out INSTINCT's wallpaper gallery.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Lukijat