sunnuntai 16. elokuuta 2009

This music video proves that in Finland we can shake our butts, too.

Here's a brand new music video directed by my favorite Finnish director Miikka Lommi @ Kennel Helsinki for Kississings. I love the irony and the style of this video. It makes me laugh and think - how serious are these girls or are they playing? Is this sexy to someone for real? Maybe I like this because it reminds me of my all time favorite Satisfaction by Benny Benassi.



Today the music video business has truly changed - it is so important that your video works online. It is all about sharing a clip with your friends. Who cares about MTV anymore? Sorry all my friends that work at MTV but what are you going to do? Show less and less of music I guess?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Lukijat