perjantai 2. lokakuuta 2009

Getting ready for MIPCOM.

Tonight I'm printing out emails and memos. And ironing my shirts and looking for my sunglasses. I'm traveling to Cannes for MIPCOM tomorrow. Again.

I have many big questions on my mind. What are the hit formats performing in other countries? Is reality tv really becoming more real and how? Could Japan have something offer in drama genre, too? How do we fuel creativity despite the financial crisis? What are the new revenue models that actually could work? Too many big questions for one market - you think :)

Looking forward to seeing many of friends and colleagues in Cannes very soon. And for those of you who are not there, just follow me on Twitter :)

And here's a picture that Janson Media is using to welcome us to Cannes. Glamour, really? I wish.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Lukijat